- Fast – 20ms response time provides Ultra-fast response time and instant readings.
- Accuracy -Highest internal resolution up to one million counts allows for readability up to 10th of a gram. The acaia Pearl is sensitive to even weight changes resulting from evaporation.
- Stability – Auto Zero tracking, Creeping compensation technology to provide industrial grade stability
- Build in Stopwatch – You can track the blooming, pouring and infusion time without a fuss, with the two-way timer that sync with your mobile phone.
- Automated Auto-off Customization – The acaia will not shut down during coffee brewing, auto-off feature is also customizable in mobile app.
- Rechargeable USB Power Supply -A greener alternative power source, battery lasts 20-30 hrs.
See Aaron Takao Fujiki, the designer of the acaia coffee scale explaining his methodology and the interfaced application for the perfect brew:
Important information prior to opening your new acaia scale:
We’ve also include a list of frequently asked questions about the acaia. Click here to see the FAQ.
Approx. weight 462g
Capacity 2000g / 70.54oz
Measuring Units g , oz
Weighing range 1
Maximum capacity 1000.0g /35.280oz
Minimum capacity 1.0g /0.035oz
Division 0.1g /0.005oz
Weighing range 2
Maximum capacity 2000.0g /70.540oz
Minimum capacity 1000.0g /35.280oz
Division 0.5g/ 0.020oz
Indication limit 2060.0g / 72.660oz
Unit dimensions (L x W x H) 160x160x30mm
Electrical Requirements 5V/500mA
Power and Battery Lithium-ion rechargeable 3.7V /1100mA
Display 6 digit LED
Buttons Touch sensitive
Bottom anti-slip, rubber, flat surface.
Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0
Linearity +/- 0.2g
Work time (battery life) Up to 25 hours
Acaia scales conform to RCM & ACMA standards ( AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009+A1:2010 & AS/NZS 4268:2012)