Multiple coffee boilers allow you to customise the temperature of each brew group.
Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters.
Hot Water Economizer
Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
Pre Heating System
Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups ( 2.5cm/1in. in height).
Record and replay the desired pressure profiles indefinitely.
Mounted inside the Strada, compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
Portafilters & precision baskets
Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
LA MARZOCCO STRADA EP (ELECTRONIC PADDLE) TECHNOLOGY
- Electronically controlled gear pumps provide precise pressure control.
- Motor speed control with la marzocco’s classic paddle interface.
- Absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during the extraction.
- Manually operated by the barista.
- Record feature to program and reproduce pressure profiles.
GEAR PUMP TECHNOLOGY
- Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed.
- Compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine.
- Pump assembly is easy to service.
PROPORTIONAL VALVE TECHNOLOGY
- Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand.
- Interface is configured as a lever.
|VOLTAGE (VAC)||220 SINGLE / 3 PHASE|
|STANDARD WATTS (W)||4600||6400|
|COFFEE BOILER (L)||1.3 x 2||1.3 x 3|
|STEAM BOILER (L)||8.2||11.8|