Bodum Chambord Plunger
The Plunger (also known as a French Press) has always been a great simple way of brewing your cup of coffee at home.
All it requires is freshly boiled water and ground coffee. Plunger coffee is full-bodied, with lots of mouthfeel and a subtle flavour profile.
The frame and lid made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
Bodum Chambord Plunger Features:
- Carafe made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Frame and lid made from durable stainless steel
- Polypropylene handle in a matte finish for a comfortable grip
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- Environmentally friendly as no paper filters are required
- Easy to use, easy to clean